To reserve the date and time of your ceremony, please remit a check or money order (non-refundable) in the amount of $25 (or $50 for weddings during June-October) made payable to "Peter A. Flessas". Write the date and time of your ceremony in the memo portion of your check.
In addition, on a seperate piece of paper, please include:
1. Both of your first and last legal names. What name do you want used for the ceremony (nickname or formal)? Also, if your name is difficult to pronounce, please provide a phonetic spelling.
2. Name of your Best Man and Maid/Matron of Honor (if any).
3. Name of person(s) giving bride away (if any) and their relationship to you.
4. Your mailing address.
5. Your contact phone number(s) and e-mail address.
6. The name and location of the venue with phone number.
7. The date and time of your wedding ceremony.
8. Are you having a rehearsal? If so, what time and where?
9. Any special instructions.
Snail-mail both the deposit and the above provided information to:
Peter A. Flessas
P.O. Box 1221
Brookfield, WI 53008
Upon receipt of your deposit I will e-mail you a confirmation. Your cancelled check is your receipt.
NOTE: I also accept payment through PayPal. E-mail me for instructions.