1. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. YOUR CANCELLED CHECK IS YOUR RECEIPT.
2. IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY OR POOR WEATHER CONDITION I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROCURE A SUBSTITUTE OFFICIANT OF MY CHOICE.
3. IN THE EVENT THAT I HAVE A SCHEDULING CONFLICT WHICH PREVENTS ME FROM OFFICIATING YOUR CEREMONY, I WILL REFUND YOUR DEPOSIT IN FULL BY CHECK.
4. PAYMENT IS DUE IN CASH OR MONEY ORDER ON THE DAY OF YOUR WEDDING. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
5. CEREMONIES THAT BEGIN 30 MINUTES PAST THE SCHEDULED START TIME MAY BE SUBJECT TO AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF $50.
6. A PARTY IS ALLOWED ONE DATE CHANGE. SUBSEQUENT DATE CHANGES ARE SUBJECT TO A FEE OF $25.
7. I WILL ARRIVE AT YOUR CEREMONY VENUE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE START TIME. PLEASE HAVE YOUR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE AND THE BALANCE OF MY FEE AVAILABLE UPON MY ARRIVAL.
To reserve the date and time of your ceremony, please remit a check or money order (non-refundable) in the amount of $25 (or $50 for weddings during June-October) made payable to "Peter A. Flessas". Write the date and time of your ceremony in the memo portion of your check.
In addition, on a seperate piece of paper, please include:
1. Both of your first and last legal names. What name do you want used for the ceremony (nickname or formal)? Also, if your name is difficult to pronounce, please provide a phonetic spelling.
2. Name of your Best Man and Maid/Matron of Honor (if any).
3. Name of person(s) giving bride away (if any) and their relationship to you.
4. Your mailing address.
5. Your contact phone number(s) and e-mail address.
6. The name and location of the venue with phone number.
7. The date and time of your wedding ceremony.
8. Are you having a rehearsal? If so, what time and where?
9. Any special instructions.
Snail-mail both the deposit and the above provided information to:
Peter A. Flessas
P.O. Box 1221
Brookfield, WI 53008
Upon receipt of your deposit I will e-mail you a confirmation. Your cancelled check is your receipt.
NOTE: I also accept payment through PayPal. E-mail me for instructions.